Are you planning a (management)team off-site? Do you have the ambition or a burning-platform to tackle a topic like change, leadership, collaboration,… with the whole team?
In a team or group facilitation, I focus on facilitating to
- Speak up (oh yeah!)
- Make continuous progress during (digital) transformation
- Achieve goals
- Identify root causes of organizational hurdles
- Enhance productivity
- Ensure accountability
- Manage dependencies and stakeholders
- Improve communication
- Resolve conflicts effectively
- Increase resilience
In this holistic facilitation approach, the team will gain insights into their interpersonal dynamics, the dynamics of the system itself, strengths, and areas for improvement. They will be guided to formulate concrete actions aimed at optimizing collaboration, breaking down silos, and creating a cooperative context for more effective teamwork and goal achievement.
My way of working?
- Goal setting
- 1 or more sessions depending on needs and goals
- Facilitation, observation and feedback to identify areas for improvement
- Regularly reviews on the progress and adjustment as needed
- Learning shots on human-centered topics (communication, change, decision making, leadership,…) or extra 1-on-1 mentoring if needed
- Closure and evaluation
- Monitoring for sustainability
Team facilitation is a dynamic process that adapts to the unique needs and challenges of each team. I always work tailor-made and start with carefully analyse your question to get a good understanding of your needs and context.
Check my references, I’m happy to connect you with some happy clients.
NEW! Book a facilitation for your management or leadership team offsite at the
Opal Coast in France to create a more productive and collaborative environment by the seaside, address challenges more effectively, and set the stage for improved performance and leadership.